- AEO Certified
- Full-Service Customs
- Direct Connection with Customs
Prepare for the CVB – What will change for you?
- Posted in category: General
PREPARE FOR THE CVB – What will change for you?
As of October 4, 2021, the 1st phase of the Container Release Message (CVB) will be introduced. Although Customs will implement this new procedure in several phases, some important things will change immediately.
What does the first plateau of the Container Release Message (CVB) mean?
In the first plateau of the container release message, Customs compares the further declaration in AGS with the Declaration for Temporary Storage (ATO). An AGS declaration will only be accepted if the data in that declaration corresponds to the data in the ATO. Customs will also ensure that a further declaration is only accepted if the goods have been presented. This means that an AGS declaration will only be accepted after arrival of the ship in the Dutch port, in accordance with the arrival notification (ATA).
The most important information in a row:
– Declaration can only be made after arrival of the Ship ( ATA ), earlier submitted declarations will not be accepted.
– The declaration must state the correct BL number. If this is not correct, the declaration will not be accepted and will be rejected.
– The Gross weight will have to correspond with the ATO.
– The number of packages will have to correspond with the ATO.
Read all information via the button below!More information about CVB